- Register your property on our sign-up page.
- We’ll then review your registration to make sure we have all the info we need.
- You’ll receive an email with login details for the Booking.com admin dashboard (the Extranet) and an email with a link to create your personal password.
- You’ll then be able to access the Extranet and update your calendar, set your prices, and adjust any other details.
- When you’re ready, you can set your property live on the website.
Registering your property
To register your property, we just need:
- Your property details (including facilities, room types, etc.).
- Photos: You only need one to get started! Make sure they show off your property. For more tips, see this
- Payment details.
- Signed Booking.com agreement.
To register multiple properties, read this article.
To register a single property, we just need:
- Your property details (including facilities, rooms, etc.).
- Photos: You only need one to get started! You can add more later.
- Payment details.
- A signed Booking.com agreement (completed at the end of the registration).
Have you already started registering?
*If you started your registration and want to pick up where you left off, go to our sign-up page. Click Continue your registration and type in the email address you used the first time around. We’ll email you a link so you can finish the process.
Reviewing your registration
After you submit your registration, we’ll review it and send you a confirmation email with a unique login name.
You’ll also get an email with a link to create your personal password.
You’ll then be able to access your admin dashboard (the Extranet), where you can check and update all your property details at any time, including reservations, rates and availability, and payment info.
Finished your registration?
If you signed up but haven’t heard from us yet, don’t worry – we’re still reviewing your information and will be in touch soon.
Want to know how to get your property live and start getting bookings? Check out this article for more info.