1. How many softwares in MEMO hotel management software ?
- MEMO Front Office
- MEMO Point of sales
- MEMO Telephone Billing
- MEMO Back Office
- MEMO Human Resources
- Connect to other devices and system : hotel lock, scanner, channel manager, …
Depend on user requirements, client can install all softwares in MEMO solution or many of them.
Example 1 : client do not need to install MEMO Point of sales if have no point of services.
Example 2 : client do not need to install MEMO Telephone Billing if hotel inhouse guests are allowed to call internal only.
2. Data Link
- Link between MEMO.Front Office and MEMO.Telephone Billing : auto post inhouse guest’s telephone transactions to front office with transaction code “Telephone”.
- Link between MEMO.Front Office and MEMO.Point of sales : After using service in hotel point of services, inhouse guests rarely pay directly. They always require to pay later when checkout in reception. In this case, cashier will post guest bill to front office.
- Link between MEMO.Front Office and channel manager : two directions; update rate code, rate amount, policies from hotel to channels and get new reservations from channel manager.
- Link between MEMO.Front Office and hotel lock :
When the receptionist checkin guest in MEMO Front Office, new hotel lock is created automatically corresponding to guest profile (room number, arrival date, depart date)
When the receptionist checkout guest in MEMO Front Office, current guest lock will be erased. Guest lock will be blank.
3. MEMO User Groups
4. MEMO Diagram